Re: Tonneau cover - revisited

From: Ican2u7176@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 18:32:38 EST

In a message dated 1/27/99 3:41:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, Graeme.Weston-
Lewis@lsil.com writes:

<< BTW, I think this price is very competitive. The other aftermarket covers
 have looked at have been in the $500-600 range + around $250 to get it
 painted to match.

I just ordered a tonneau from Eastern Performance.(I dont have an 800 number,
but this is the number of the store I bought it at: (412) 787-1188) I cant
remember the name of it right now but it is identicle to the Stockland tonneau
sold by Malibu Sportstruck in Trukin' magazine it also comes with the carpet
headliner(for the tonneau)...which is an extra $75 though Malibu but, comes
with the tonneau from Eastern Performance for a total of $650 and that
includes paint and install! It is by far the best deal for the finest looking
flush mount tonneau (that I have seen) out there.
Charles Smith
99 Deep Amethist RC R/T