Re: Check this bed-whatchamacallit out

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 09:37:29 EST

Well actually........seeing as it my Birthday today, I'll break out another
embarassing story. After a week of bad weather, it finally warmed up one
winter, and I washed the Dak, inside and out, and "detailed" the bed and
everything, then went for a ride in the great outdoors. Well, I had a 50 lb
tube of sand in the bed for traction. Left the tail gate down...key word:
HAD.
Somewhere, out there, there was a 50 lb tube of sand laying in the middle of
the road somewhere west of St. Louis.... hehehehehehehe
Later,
Robert