Re: Check this bed-whatchamacallit out

From: Michael Clark (markiiidakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 03:13:27 EST

Ok, it's pick on Robert time again (your such a good sport Robert). I
can just see you putting this on your truck, loading it up with a ton of
bricks -- or cariage bolts -- leaving the tailgate down, and the
whatchimacallit unlocked so it slides easy.... then you pull out onto
the street and try to spank someone and as you punch it the truck takes
off but the cargo doesn't and it rips your bed clean off!

Ya know, I'm not sure if this thing would be compatible with the Bumper
Dumper... I mean, a guy could get decrapitated or something!!!!

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html