Re: RE: Like a kid in a candy store

From: Dr. Leon Berman (stshack@nwlink.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 19:15:27 EST

Sam -

My main job is outside sales for a steel company, which requires me to
haul some of that "heavy metal" from time to time - I cover both sides of
the state of Washington which requires me to travel through snow most of
the winter. I live in the middle of no-where...2.5 miles off the nearest
road. A also travel into Seattle and work at night as a radio DJ.

The red-neck faction of the steel industry would hang me for driving
anything not from the Big Three - and I would hang myself for driving
anything else but Mopar...so the VW is not an option (not even a
consideration). I've got a feeling that going over "The Pass" with steel
in the back, in 4 wheel drive is going to take a V-8...I've figured that
much out. Now I need to know if there are any options that folks have had
problems with, or options that make living in this beast a little more
bearable.

The Doctor