Re: RE: Opinions are like azzzzzzz.....you know what I mean

From: Heather (hm15233@nyssa.swt.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 19:16:54 EST

I completely whole heartedly agree with you on this one. It just reminds me
too much of my childhood days when my brothers used to take there remote
control 4x4's and run over my feet and anything else they could do to me
with them (you can tell I'm the baby of the family and I got picked on all
the time).

Heather
98 Dak Sport Baby
Intensely Bluetiful