Re: Like a kid in a candy store

From: Mitzi & David Fishman (fish@ihot.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 01:47:44 EST

> Folks - I'm going in this weekend to order my new Dakota - are there
any
> options that I should steer clear of and which options are a "must"??
> I thought I would consult the pros - I'm looking at the option list
and I
> feel like a little kid

Get them ALL! Get the R/T package with 4x4. Get the CC and longbed.
Get the 5 speed and auto trannies. Get the full-time 4wd and part-time
4wd. Get the 6x9 mirrors, light group, tires and handling group,
sliding rear window. Get the HD towing/service group. Don't forget the
special Sport/SLT+ package. And the roof rack is a must! Get the
wetbar/hottub group.

Good luck,
fish

ps. I'm only partially kidding. Really...get it fully loaded. Options
are CHEAP when you buy them with the truck. You'll get shagged if you
try to buy them later.