Re: Altenators

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 09:01:59 EST

What kinda system do you run that you need a 200-amp. I know a guy that
used to have 5 subs, and went to 2 subs and a cyclone (the mother of all
subs), and his 150-amp is way more than he needs. You aren't one of thos
guys that puts 25 10" SoloBarics in their bed, are you?

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
Sony C680 CD Player and HX-504 amp
Phoenix Gold XS 10" Sub, 6 1/2" midranges, 3/4" tweeters