RE: RE: First night at the track

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 12:47:11 EST

I usually try to go with around 10 psi less than the front tires. I just
played around with it some, I am still fine tuning this myself. I have a
Ram with a 360. I dont know what would be different for a Dak with a 3.9.
I ran the front tires up to 40 psi recently and I have the rear at 35 psi
for the street. I will probably drop them to 25 psi for the track. Dont
go too low with radials, they'll cup. Drag tires you drop to like 10-15
psi I think.

Bill
'97 SS/T