TIRES FOR JASON

From: Dyno05@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 13:37:05 EST

The Durango rims are good for mounting slicks or drag radials on. 26x10 is
the size I use. You can get a good set of Durango rims from KEYSTONE for
under 200 a piece. Keystone is known for making automotive replacement parts
but the wheels they sell are factory blems. The 17 drag radials dont work as
well as the 15 inch ones do, so that is why I recomend the 15x8 Durangos. And
it is almost impossible to get 17 inch slicks. When running the tubes in
slicks you must modify the rim where the stem comes through for the use of the
valve locks. Not that hard with a dremel or an air tool.

hope that helps
DANA