Re: TIRES FOR JASON

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 16:22:14 EST

Hey If you are looking for the T&H pkg wheels I have some from my Dakota
still for sale. I am selling them for $100 ea. plus shipping costs. If
interested let me know. They are in stock condition. Nothing is wrong
with them. Just got new wheels.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~

>From: Dyno05@aol.com
>Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:37:05 EST
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: TIRES FOR JASON
>
>The Durango rims are good for mounting slicks or drag radials on.
26x10 is
>the size I use. You can get a good set of Durango rims from KEYSTONE
for
>under 200 a piece. Keystone is known for making automotive replacement
parts
>but the wheels they sell are factory blems. The 17 drag radials dont
work as
>well as the 15 inch ones do, so that is why I recomend the 15x8
Durangos. And