Re: re: **URGENT** DML ASSISTANCE NEEDED-- RT CRISIS!

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 20:37:44 EST

Drove the RC tonight... It was OK... The leg room on the
RC is a little tight, and no lumbar support. The truck doesn't
have 4wabs, only 2wabs (ok I guess). No radio controls (no biggie),
and it has the smaller non-break away mirrors. The real downfall
is the leg room for me.

The other RT is in Los Angeles, and I am trying to arrange a meeting
tonight. The truck only has 5k on it, and it will be a fully factory
3/36 warranty on the vehicle. So it isn't a bad deal really. Same
color as the RC.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Sam '9X XXXT