Re: Champion Truck Plugs

From: TSFEB@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 30 1999 - 01:57:03 EST

<< Has anyone ever used Champion Truck Plugs? I am thinking of buying these
 and want to know if anyone has or has had them and what there experience
 is. Also, any other plug recommendations would be welcome. I had
 Splitfires on my '93 Mitsubishi and did not notice any difference, only
 noticed a difference in the NGK platinums. I am looking to install an
 MSD 6a ingnition and I also want to know if the truck plugs would have a
 problem with this. BTW, my stock plugs were very easy to get out. Didn't
 break the first one.

I have had these Truck Plugs on for about 30,000 miles and have been pleased
with them. I bought them for reliablity not performance, something I am not
too into. I bought Platinum + 4 plugs, but have not put them in yet due to
the problems experienced by two other DML'ers.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4X4 V6