Re: Rear trans seal on RT

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jan 30 1999 - 12:16:46 EST

Just heard back from the driveshaft shop and they said that my shaft was 40
grams out of balance and that the aluminum shaft was twisted slightly. They
are going to replact the aluminum shaft with a steel shaft and balance the
whole assembly and install some HD U-Joints. All this for $225. Ouch.
This should clear up that nasty vibration over 85 mph however. He said that
the DS could have been twisted due to racing. Any opinions?

Dan Colucci