Rear trans seal on RT

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jan 30 1999 - 08:24:00 EST

yesterday I noticed that the trans seal on my RT was leaking like a S.O.B. I have taken the drive shaft out and will have is checked for balance and balanced if needed. I have the CC. Has anyone else had this problem? What did you do? I won't take it to the dealer because they denied warranty before because I have a Vortech SC on the truck. Anyways, I trust myself a little more to do the job right. Later.

Dan
98 RT Vortech S-trim, JBA, 2 1/2 "Y" into a 3 inch exhaust.