Re: DML:shaker hood or maybe....

From: Ican2u7176@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 30 1999 - 17:23:02 EST

In a message dated 1/30/99 4:27:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DOYLEVONHEMI@webtv.net writes:

<< I finally got some sleep 2 nights ago I made my descion and I was going
 with the shaker hood. Now Im not so sure. I was looking at my DML
 messages and I see a cheap nitrous kit for my dak. And boy would I love
 to have nitrous on my truck. So now what Iam going to do. Nitrous or
 shaker, shaker or nitrous descions, descions, descions. I think the
 nitrous can wait, give me that damn shaker.

Get the nitrous...you can look fast...or you can BE fast!