Re: RE: Sidewinder

From: Heather (hm15233@nyssa.swt.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 30 1999 - 20:03:37 EST

I like the SR-71 MUCH MUCH MUCH better than the sidewinder. I don't think I
like the lowering of the truck on the sidewinder and choppin the top
off....I am more of a lover of trucks without choppin them up like that.
Something about that new Dodge design when they came out with the new front
just made me want one even more. It's "sexier" than the old design. Kinda
like the integrating of a sports car into a truck =)

Heather
98 Dak Sport Baby
Intensely Bluetiful

:-P