Re: RE: Sidewinder

From: david peterson (kawi@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 01:07:41 EST

I just got the pricing of the SR-71. The range is anywhere from $31000
to $61000 depending on if you want a straight rear axle or IRS and any
other tricks you want to add in.

Another DMLer
David Peterson

>Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 19:03:37 -0600
>From: Heather <hm15233@nyssa.swt.edu>
>Subject: Re: DML: RE: Sidewinder
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>
>I like the SR-71 MUCH MUCH MUCH better than the sidewinder. I don't
think I
>like the lowering of the truck on the sidewinder and choppin the top
>off....I am more of a lover of trucks without choppin them up like
that.
>Something about that new Dodge design when they came out with the new
front
>just made me want one even more. It's "sexier" than the old design.
Kinda
>like the integrating of a sports car into a truck =)
>

>Heather
>98 Dak Sport Baby
>Intensely Bluetiful
>
>:-P

sidewinder...man
>>> that hurts....hahahahaha.... I want to build my R/T to look just
like
>>> 'er.....well minus that color of course.....love the solar yellow,
yeah
>>> baby. I would love to know where and how to snag some of the
sidewinder
>>> parts.... I still think it is the sweetest thing Mopar hasn't
RTP....