Req help removing Instrument bezel

From: Bush Master (xm15e2@usa.net)
Date: Sat Jan 30 1999 - 21:08:21 EST

I have been working on adding a set of pilot driving lights to the facia of my
97 dakota for the last few weeks. Finally got the thing wired up but I need
to connect a positive lead to the headlight dimmer switch. Dodge did a neat
job of bundling the wires up under the dash so it loos loke i'll have to
remover the instrumenbt bezel and follow the wires down from the switch.
Heres the question, how do i remover the bezel and where can i find those
wires?

TIA, and PS this is my first post to DML, but have visited all the sites on
the webring many times