Re: Req help removing Instrument bezel

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 01:00:37 EST

Do you need just the headlight ILL. for a trigger, or actually use the
dimmer
switch as a power source?? If for a trigger, take off the dashboard bezel
by
'pulling on it' slowly from eash side. Once you get it removed, you can
find
the ILL. color coded wire by removing the radio (3/8ths socket) and looking
at the wiring diagram on top of the radio. The wiring diagram shows an ILL.
input (which is controlled by the head light switch). That particular color
code
should be able to trace in another bundle of wire.

Hope this is what you are looking for (was there yesterday putting in my CD
changer).

Sam '99 RT
         '95 SLT (For Sale-- might be sold.)