Re: need advice re: new dakota

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 10:40:41 EST

Where you live 4x4 is probably pretty valuable. I have found 2WABS to be
fine. I prefer the buckets with the center console as I don't use my
truck like a taxi cab (rarely have passengers). T&W upgrade is nice. 2k
payload, do you need it? Will you be hauling a lot on muddy roads thus
needing 4WD and a large payload?
 Sliding rear window? This is one thing I could do without. I have the CC
and with the pop-outs open and the passenger side window slightly open
the air flow is great ( so good that I rarely use the A/C and live in San
Antonio, TX). If I open the slider air and debris blow against the back
of my head. I don't care for the leaves and sh*t blowing in. YMMV

Richard in SA

On Sat, 30 Jan 1999 10:45:49 -0500 (EST) Bruce Bellm <bbellm@neca.com>
writes:
>needs, we've decided the base 4x2 with optional V6 and 5 sp. is what
>we
>want. What is the list opinion on some of the other options such as: 4
>wheel
>ABS (is it necessary or will 2 wheel do?), split front seats w/center
>console, tire & wheel upgrades, 2,000 lb payload upgrade, sliding
>rear
>window, etc? Any info will be greatly appreciated.
>

>Bruce
>Storrs, CT
>Bruce Bellm

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]