RE: airbags

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 13:43:08 EST

I for one have used them on ambulances. They are nice for lowering the rear
of the rig for those heavy patients. To have them approved for use on an
ambulance they are subject to approval by FDOT, and believe me ambulance
products are heavily tested before any approval is given.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd