RE: Spark Plug Knowledge

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 15:30:21 EST

So a nice set of Taylor 8mm wires would look great.... Yeah, i was
quoted a price for the others that i would rather save towards my
headers... I want a nice set of wires, but i am more for dressing 'er
up as well... If the Taylors are not to expensive. I'll shoot for
those. Other than MSD, does anyone have a wire company out there making
yellow wires????