Re: nx's nitrous kit for the 318 & 360

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 15:41:37 EST

In a message dated 1/31/99 2:21:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Ican2u7176@aol.com writes:

<< Thats cool (catagories) but I dont think an $850 nitrous kit would fit in
the
 $4000+ Supercharger catagory or internal work catagory. Too me it is a bolt-
on
 that can be done at home in only a couple of hours and can even be taken off
 and returned to stock in no-time. >>
  In my humble opinion, its a matter of horsepower per bolt on. Price is
irrelevant. I got my 5.9 thats in my Dak for free! What if I can find a SC
for a grand from a friend? 150 ponnies per a bolt on deserves the upper class
of performance catagories. How much it cost doesnt matter! We all can get
good deals, some better than others.
Eric