Re: nx's nitrous kit for the 318 & 360

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Sat Jan 30 1999 - 16:32:49 EST

Rekker21@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/31/99 2:31:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, ashort@flash.net
> writes:
>
> << Forget about how much it costs or how easy it is to install. How much HP
> is it worth? SC/100-150? N20/75/250? Internal/????. Bolt-Ons/30-40HP
> for JET,K&N,ElecFan,Header/Ypipe,T/B. See where I'm going with this
> now? Alan >>
> Thats what Im saying! That makes the most sense to me too Alan.
> Eric
Eric, I've already had one volunteer via private e-mail to scan me his 2
fastest time slips. I think I can handle this if the dml wants me to. If
anyone is willing, send a scan of your fastest time slip with a breif
bio of you and the truck, mods, location of track. I'll print them out
and make a survey. Fastest '98-'99 Dakotas. my e-mail: ashort@flashnet
                          Alan S.