Fastest

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Sat Jan 30 1999 - 16:42:05 EST

Wouldn't this have to compensate for altitude somehow? I don't think
someone in Denver will run close to someone at sea level.
As far as what I'm capable of, no. If your willing to compile and
convert the info, ok. I was thinking of compiling all the slips by et
only. No other variables for simplicity. I would post the entire list,
with a short bio on the truck, mods and track, in order from quickest
et, PRIVATELY. If you want a copy when it's all put together, e-mail me
and I'll return it as an attachment to keep it from becoming a bandwidth
hog. How's that sound to everybody? Alan S.