Re: RT Paint problems.

From: FastAss Dak (fastassdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 20:52:28 EST

This is just an opinion, but you just bought a new vehicle (an RT at
that ::drools::) but you have every right to have that truck in PERFECT
condition when you take it home....So i think you oughtta bitch at em
until you get repainted, cause they can buff those scratches all day,
but they will still be there....

 Jack