RT Paint problems.

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 19:58:54 EST

Well, I am taking the RC RT to the dealership
tomorrow to have the paint looked at. They washed
it last tuesday when I picked it up (I noted some
scratches on the bumper before I picked it up).

Once it stopped raining here, and the sun was out,
I noticed a lot of swirl marks, and about 6-8 scratches
in the paint. These are SCRATCHES, and not some
left over wax or something. Took it to the dealership on
Thursday after work, and made an appointment for tomorrow
morning.

They said that they will look at it, and see what they can do
(buff it out, etc.etc.) I told them that the scratches looked bad,
and if they cannot get them out.. I want the truck repainted.

Am I crazy, or should I just live with these DARN scratches?!?

It IS a black truck, so even a spiderweb's fiber looks like a scratch
on it... My fear is that the paint shop will goof, and then I'll have a
truck that's worse off than when I started.

Thanks,

Sam '99 RT RC
         '99 RT CC
         '95 SLT CC (2 people interested in buying now, it doesn't go into
                                the autotrader until Thursday!!! WOW!)
ICQ#6693355