Re: Fastest

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 31 1999 - 22:21:59 EST

<< Wouldn't this have to compensate for altitude somehow? I don't think
 someone in Denver will run close to someone at sea level.
 As far as what I'm capable of, no. If your willing to compile and
 convert the info, ok. I was thinking of compiling all the slips by et
 only. No other variables for simplicity. I would post the entire list,
 with a short bio on the truck, mods and track, in order from quickest
 et, PRIVATELY. If you want a copy when it's all put together, e-mail me
 and I'll return it as an attachment to keep it from becoming a bandwidth
 hog. How's that sound to everybody? Alan S. >>

Cant we wait until I get my new motor???? He he!!!

Brad