Tire rotations

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 14:34:05 EST

For people who care, if you EVER get a flat and need it repaired, or need
your tires rotated. Go to Discount Tire Co. They do it for FREE!!! No
Charge, GRATIS, etc. ... Was in a hurry, and needed my wife's tires rotated
this morning, and went to the Discount Tire Co. to pay the $20 or whatever
get it done (I was dressed for work, no need wasting a pair of pants)... No
charge... They also fixed a nail in tire problem we had with the RT about 2
months
ago... NO charge.

I will be purchasing (hopefully not soon) my tires from Discount...

Sam '99 RT RC