Re: Re: Lightning not so tough afterall

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 15:06:08 EST

They don't exaggerate a little, they exaggerate alot.
Remember the SS454. They got trashed by everything on the street.1 Horsepower
to chevy is inversely proportional to what 1 month is to mopar.

BTW, in Sport Truck's STOY contest, Chevy's much advertised 4WDBrakes couldn't
stop it faster than ANY non-GM competitor. They ALL out-braked the chevy. The
Best of all? Last years' winner- the R/T Dakota.
Dr. Pat