Re: Shaker hood -Reply

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 22:18:53 EST

To all DMLers who posted questions:

I sent off my message Friday night because I was returning
to the show Saturday morning. I just noticed, for
some reason, that my post was not put on the list until
Sunday and all questions appeared today.

As it turned out, I cruised the floor for 2 hours on Sat.
and did not see Terry DeLong (Pro Finish owner)
there.

I'm just as disappointed as I'm sure all of you are.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 auto., flame red
  Gibson duals, KN drop-in
  Coloured-keyed grille guard, running boards
      and hard tonneau cover
  Deflectors, grille insert
  AR-211 15x7 rims (4.75" backspace)