Re: washing (was paint problems)

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 22:23:22 EST

I'm the same way as everyone else here. I just washed my truck today and
it is supposed to rain in a few days. Personally, I don't care whether
it is going to rain afterwards. As long as it looks good for the time it
isn't raining, I don't care. I am psycho when it comes to how my truck
looks. If it is dirty, it really irritates me. Call me crazy, everyone
else does. :O)

Later,
Geoffrey (crazy man)
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~