Re: RE: Escape from the Candy store

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 23:08:27 EST

Well, have you been in the 24 Valve cummins intercooled turbo diesel? My
father has one and it would put many trucks to shame. It has like 250 hp
at 2200 rpm. Not too shabby. My uncle tried to race him with his Cheby
Z71 and got spanked. So much for those bad 350's. (Hey, you just got
spanked by a 6 cylinder!!!)

Bill