Re: 99 Dakota Lemon

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 23:04:54 EST

I don't know about the hummin in reverse, but somehow when i bought my truck,
about a month later my dad told me to watch out for the puddle of oil that
was gathering up inside my garage right under the engine. took it to dodge
who CLAIMS they replaced a seal and it went away. the only hissin i hear now
is when the engine is just turned on. and on VERY low RPMS. sounds like
there is turbulence coming in from the 10" air cleaner with 9.5x2.5 K&N
filter. oh, it's a 97 dakota v6 automatic.
-Dester