Re: 99 Dakota Lemon

From: buster (buster@tekdata.net)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 23:57:50 EST

Jim, they changed my valve body two weeks ago,it was quiet until I got
home,it's real bad now, and yes it's in drive also,also the pressure in the
dipstick tube is pushing the stick out of the tube,resulting in a mist of
tranny fluid on the tube,i have an appointment with the dealer
tomorrow,another 300 miles,and 3 times for this trouble,one more and its an
official lemon