RE: Re: Lightning not so tough afterall

From: Gonzalez, Javier (GonzalezJ@repind.com)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 10:07:43 EST

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Speed & AJ [mailto:harley1@doitnow.com]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 1999 10:00 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: RE: DML: Re: Lightning not so tough afterall

After having my RC R/T on the Firebird road course this weekend, fear not
the high horsepower competition, just take a good club driving school or two
and then make sure when you negotiate the relative prowess of the R/T vs.
others, that the course has several turns. I was running with BMWs and
received several comments like: "Holy s... that truck hauls a..", and "I
wanted to see what that was, but I couldn't catch up to you." 'tis time to
understand that the true virtue of the R/T is not just in HP (any punk can
punch a foot feed), but in the handling, brakes and overall sophistication
of this performance package.