Re: Truck Washing

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 09:58:16 EST

That sounds like too many miles, for too much money to me. Is it a CC
or a RC. If a RC walk away... I paid $21500 for mine new ( RT RC ), for
a CC.... I might still walk away (too many miles too quickly for me).

I drive 25-27K a year..... and the truck you mention is already out of
warranty (3/36 factory).... I'd go new.

Sam '99 RT RC
         '99 RT CC (wifes truck :o)
         '95 SLT CC (In process of being sold... )