RE: was: nx's nitrous kit for the 318 & 360 Fastest?

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 11:03:18 EST

Hello Tom,

I think you have a great setup, I am jealous as all the parts you have added
are sitting on my table right now just waiting for install. I am looking
forward to the performance gains. Hey, maybe I will see you at the new
track here in Austin(Taylor) when it opens in a month or so? It's not too
far is it?

Vladimir "FASRAM"
http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/
http://www.indyram.org/