Re: washing (was paint problems)

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 17:20:31 EST

Are you kidding! That is the best time to wash it. Free water, just grab
a bucket and a mit and go at it. I don't wash my truck at midnight
though. If I have nothing better to do at night and I can't sleep, I go
and wash my truck then. This is usually at about 2am. More stalls are
opened and you don't have to worry about construction dirtying up the
truck afterwards.(at least where I wash my truck, they are doing road
construction)

Oh by the way, I should be getting my stereo stuff installed soon. Can't
wait. A friend of mine asked me why I am spending around $1200 on stereo
equipment, I said, why not?! It doesn't void my warranty and it will
sound great. Will let everyone, who wants to know, how it all works out.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~