Anybody in CA or So CAL, thinking about getting NOS,

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 17:03:21 EST

I just talked to the the guys from the distributor, they can make a better deal if
I get more than one kit, so if anyone is interested please let me know at
www.quickd.com I am probably going to get one in a few weeks, but he can give
me the wholesale price....then we can work out the tax thingy.....but it would
only be a good deal if I dont have to ship it out, hence the So Cal idea.....let
me know.....Talk to you all later....take care and stay safe.....Tony D