Re: Proctologists...was Rubber seals/weather stripping

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 20:43:35 EST

HEMI@charter.net wrote:

> >Dr Leon Berman
> >The Proctologist Of Rock 'n' Roll
> >90.3 fm KCMU Seattle
> >1-800-824-1601
> >

> Hey Doc !
>
> Exactly what is a "Proctologist of Rock 'n' Roll" ?
>
> I mean , what kinds of things do you find in a Rock Star's butt that you
> wouldn't find in an average Joe's butt ?
>
> Just curious .
>
> BTW - I bet if you are a proctologist , it means you have alot of answers
> when people ask "What's up Doc?" .
>
> DAK CONTENT: Has there ever been a reported case of a Dodge Dakota being
> removed from a rectum ?

> Jack Hilton III
>
> HEMI@charter.net
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html

Hey, Easy with all the proctologist talk. I'm going to have my butt
scoped tommorrow. Haven't eaten anything but jello all day, I'm
starving. And this fleet shit has me crappin like crazy! Help me! I
can't get off da bowl. As for bathroom reading material,I've read the
new issue of Truckin about 10 times. Bob