Rancho lift

From: Trevor Pontbriand (cadex_3@ids.net)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 19:39:26 EST

Here's an update on the rumored 3" Rancho lift for 97 and 98 Daks.

I just picked up the latest issue (March) of Four Wheeler magazine, and found the Rancho 3" lift listed as a new product for '99. So I called Rancho again, figuring that last time I might have gotten a tech guy who was out of the loop. This guy knew a *little* more. He said that it won't be available until "mid summer" and that all he could tell me was that it'll be a 3" system. Well duh!

Trevor
'98 Dakota Sport 4x4
http://users.ids.net/~cadex_3/Dakota.htm