RE: washing at midnight...

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 02:35:26 EST

waddaya charge anyway...

Vladimir "FASRAM"
http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/
http://www.indyram.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Jessica
Snyder
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 1999 4:57 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: washing at midnight...

Oh, good, at least there are others out there with the same problem as I
with the car washing syndrome at midnight... At one time in my life, I
washed my Camaro every day, rain or shine... Everyone said that I would one
day wash the paint right off the metal. I just wanted it to look good. In
Kansas, it rains really hard in the spring. I have been known to go out
there with the mit and a dark colored t-shirt... I have heard though, at
those car-washes, that they recycle the water and it collects minerals
throughout the day. Also, I know that those pressure sprayers can't be good
for new paint... On the average with q-tips, and a quart of Baby-Oil (For
the rubber seals) I spend about 7-10 hours really getting into the wash.
(With the car-stereo on, of course....) :)

"Rusty Eagle", Jessica Snyder
88 CAMARO IROC 5spd-mint cond.
Blacked out-Dark Metallic Crimson