Re: Mopar Computers

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 10:20:34 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoffrey Hackbart <ghack2@hotmail.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Tuesday, February 02, 1999 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: DML: Mopar Computers

>So, it is not good to drive long distances with the MPSBEC? Like how
>far? I drive alot during the day. It hasn't been a year yet and I

I think on long trips, the only bad thing is having to use Premium (more
$$$)
for long trips. I have run a MP SBEC for over 55k miles in my '95 Dakota
with NO problems. I've actually towed a 'lightly loaded' U-haul trailer
about
50 miles over flat land with no problems. But for any serious towing
(travel
trailer, boat, load of jetskis through the mountains), the MPSBEC is a no
go. That's the only time I would switch back to the stock computer.

Sam '99 RT RC (Mods are in the works)
          '99 RT CC (She says DON'T TOUCH IT)
            '95 SLT (For sale)