Out of round

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Feb 02 1999 - 12:37:29 EST

>ATLEAST THEY REPLACE TWO OF THF THE 3 OUT OF ROUND GOODYEARS FOR ME.
Yeah, those emergency brake U-Turns really leave a nasty flat spot.
Maybe a few power brake burnouts will round them up again. Just kidding,
I can't believe your bad luck. I have never heard of someone getting an
out of round tire on a new vehicle, you got 3. I have had my R/T for 10
months and have 13,000 mi and a few mods. It's never had a problem that
didn't get fixed, although it did take 2 tries to get the cab/rad
support bolts changed to ge rid of the pop, but they did finally get it.
I hope this truck has a limit to it's troubles, maybe you'll get it all
worked out so you can enjoy yours like I do mine, it's really a great
truck. Good Luck. Alan S.