RE: aura bass shakers

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 13:40:29 EST

That would be me,

Think some others have them also. I purchased them through ebay for around
$40 including shipping. I couldn't resist the price either. Only problem is
you still need to buy an amp.If anyone is interested, I have an extra set
with a jensen 80 watt amp, that I was going to give my sister for xmas to
put on her honda, but she has no $$ to get them installed. Spent her $$ on
lowering springs and rice lights, oops I mean clear lights :) They are still
in the cellophane(plastic).I will let them both go for $70 plus shipping.
DML discount, anyone else its $85. As for sound, well you don't here them,
you feel them. If you aren't concerned about being heard a mile away, them I
would recommend these since they can easily be hidden under your seat and
are inexpensive. I want some woffers, but don't want to sacrifice the space
since I gots a reg. cab. Gotta wait till I get a shell :)

Sorry so Long,

2me
www.smokindakota.com