Anyone heard of Mongo Exhaust tips

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 13:48:37 EST

With all this talk about exhaust, I was wondering if anyone had any
experience with Mongo Tips that I see in some ads in Truckin' (page 125 of
February issue). Just look through any Truckin' for the AIM ads. I know they
make a roll pan with cutouts on each side of the license plate, but have
only seen them on Chevy Astro Vans. Tips are kinda expensive too as I can
remember. Doens't state the price of the tips, but the roll pan alone is
$329.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com