Re: Out of round\other problems

From: buster (buster@tekdata.net)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 15:16:48 EST

lets all keep in mind that Dakotas are still a great truck, even with all
their little faults,but when a person buys a new vehicle it should be in
effect trouble free condition,thats why it's new ,right!
tires should be round ,panels should be straight,vehicle should be quiet,all
theses things should be checked by chrysler and the dealer before they are
sold,things do get by i'm sure,but when it gets to the point that you are
starting to doubt your sanity, thet starts to take away the entire process
of owning a new vehicle,everyone should be shopping for accessories rather
than repair shops,tsb's and such.
 i have owned my truck now for allmost two whole months,it has not been a
fun experiance so far,but the more people that bitch about theses things the
better, maybe sooner or later they will get the hint.
Yeah right!
anyway, new is NEW, not New but in need of repair shortly