Re: Re: Re: 99 Dakota Lemon

From: buster (buster@tekdata.net)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 15:23:08 EST

tsb's are just that bullitens to the dealership ,so they are aware of the
problem, if it is a problem when someone like us complains.....in other
words they know it's screwed up,but dont say nothing unless someone
asks.....also tsb's can be on service technics,manual changes and the like,
I think if they are related to vehicles that are on the street, and they
know there has been and could be more problems that they should at least
make an attempt to notify the owners of theses vehicles,but as long as they
are not safety related,then why should they waste the money,damn truck only
cost 25.000 anyway.we'll fix em as they get traded in,but only if they need
it