Re: Need Help once a gain in the tire ilse

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Feb 03 1999 - 13:27:59 EST

Are you going to use the same set of tires at the track that you use on the
street? If they are for track use only, you need a tire wide enough and sticky
enough that when you pull out they just spin a little then grab. Then you need
a tire diameter that will allow you to be just shy of redline at the finish
line; the bigger the diameter, the lower your rpm's will be. Gearing affects
ET more than MPH.
Dr. Pat